Sunday, October 23, 2016

Of Penises and Vaginas


I hate "feminists" and I hate "male chauvinists". Yes there are feminists who would protest about why I mentioned the word feminist before the male chauvinist. And that's why I'm writing about it here. To clear your minds. I'd say fogged and clogged minds, with serious misconceptions about the cliche term "GENDER EQUALITY". And I can see you even more angrier when I say that I don't believe in Gender Equality. Rather I believe in GENDER INEQUALITY.
Don't be furious and read on. Little knowledge is dangerous.
I believe in Gender Inequality because males and females and any other gender were created that ways. Different from each other. If males and females were the same then there wouldn't exist the very word GENDER. This concept enlightened upon me due to an instance. We're used to the concept of the toilet seat and the hue and cry about leaving it up or down. It's said that the gentlemen are supposed to leave the toilet seat down for the ladies. But then was when I questioned myself and the norm as to if it really made sense because are the ladies really incapable of putting down the toilet seat before they do their job? So is gender equality all about a mere toilet seat?
The only thing I'm trying to explain here is the concept of gender equality has taken a completely opposite turn through series of events and pseudo activists. I say it's actually the INEQUALITY between the sexes that has to be respected and treated accordingly. Reinforcing my statement that males, females and any other gender were naturally made different with different capabilities and incapabilities. I wouldn't appreciate a male who'd come and boast about trying to be pregnant for 9 months, though medically it is possible these days. But males weren't meant for that. I won't like a female who'll come and boast that they can carry the same amount of weight as any male, though some may be strong enough to do so. It's just the natural differences that separates us as males and females. And the beauty of this gender difference has helped to keep us attracted to each other (at least the majority) and reproduce to keep the human race going.
Instead, raise the issue of objectification of either of the sexes by the greedy corporate world. Raise the issue about the necessity for guys to be tall, dark and handsome or girls to be fair enough to survive in this world full of educated fools.
So the ladies can forget about the toilet seat, or expecting a seat while standing in a bus, or males opening doors for them, or a chair being pulled for her.
And for the males, don't crib about about having to do the dishes or cook at home equally along with the ladies of the house, or doing the diapers and milk bottles in the middle of the night.
If you really want to talk about anything related to GENDER, then talk about the differences. And to make things clear just talk about the biological differences. Rest all will be assured I assure.
Hence it all boils down to Penises and Vaginas, or both in some cases.

No comments: