Monday, November 7, 2016

Gully


As I walk up to Swoyambhu, I come across this scene and I find it beautiful. I'd already made up my mind to take some wonderful pictures that day because the weather was fantastic with a little chill in the air and bright sun with the clearest of visibility.
So on my way up I just saw this and sat down across it to take the best shot. Many people were crossing the same path, and seeing me with the camera, they would turn to their left and see what I was trying to capture. And to their disappointment, there was nothing but an empty gully. I could tell that they were expecting something more interesting to them like a pair of monkeys or a small monkey jumping around or eating something or the breathtaking view of the mountains. But as they realized that there was nothing amusing as such and just an empty space, they would give a smirk and move on. And I smiled back to myself. To some extent proud enough that I can see something what others can't. It kinda felt like having a superpower.

Though not that frequent, I guess that's one of the reasons that pushes me to keep clicking pictures.

No comments: